Luau Menu-- Nothing says relax and enjoyment like a luau. Find all of the authentic foods by clicking here.
Jamaican Jerk Chicken-- Add a little seasoning of the Caribbean with some spicy jerk chicken.
Roast a Pig! -- Set the mood and provide some great food for your guests. Do it yourself or hire a local company to do it.
Cheeseburgers in Paradise-- Everyone will love this Jimmy Buffet inspired recipe.
Tropical Chicken Kebabs-- A taste of the tropics to add to your menu. Especially good on the bbq.
FRUIT(!) makes the perfect food AND centerpiece. Think of all the creative ways to serve and display it!
(See our Pinterest page for more ideas!)
BEACHY CAKE: Make a cake and decorate it with a beach pail, shovel and other plastic beach accessories. Crush up vanilla sandwich cookies to make the sand to make an appetizing centerpiece and decoration!
MARGARITA CUPCAKES: Use the recipe included in your mystery to make these delicious desserts!
PALM TREE CAKE: Directions and template included in mystery packet!
- Included in the mystery are drink menus for tropical cocktails and mocktails to serve your guests.
- Hauoli Island Punch-- Spiked or not, this fruity concoction is tropically tasteful.
- Rim your glasses to create a killer chiller (pictured below). Recipe and instructions included in the packet.
- Don't forget to make glass charms for your glasses - templates included in mystery!
- Nothing is more colorful than jello-shots. Find everything you need to know (including recipes) here!
- Whatever you are serving, add it into your drink menu! (Included with the mystery.)
- Have fun and fruity garnishes for your drinks - limes, lemons, strawberries, oranges, pineapple, etc!
- Adorn your drink with a colorful umbrella or a flowered straw!
- Use a rubber raft or child's wading pool to chill your beverages. Fill with ice and drinks.
- Use beach towels as table cloths.
- Cover a table with green butcher paper and fray the edges to resemble a grass skirt.
- String together grass skirts to make the perfect table skirting! (Can be found inexpensively at your local dollar store when in season.)
- Use colorful buckets and beach pails to serve your food. Include a plastic shovel for the scooping.
- Display fresh fruit over fresh or fake greenery such as palm fronds or calla lily leaves on the center of the table. It will make an appealing and appetizing center display.
- Serve some of your munchies in sand pails, beach comber hats (lined with plastic wrap) or serve fresh fruit in a hollowed out pineapple or coconut shell.
- Keep your food chilled by placing it in a small pool filled with ice (pictured below).
- Input your menu items into our designed menu (included with the mystery) and hang for all of your guests to see!
- Label your appetizers and entrées with these designed table tents (included in mystery).
Jimmy Buffet-- Get your guests in the mood with this relaxing, getaway carefree music. Best known for his "island escapism" lifestyle and music including hits such as "Margaritaville" (No. 234 on the list of "Songs of the Century"), and "Come Monday." He has a devoted base of fans known as "Parrotheads". His band is known as the Coral Reefer Band. Find it here.
Bob Marley-- a Jamaican singer, songwriter, and guitarist. He is the most widely known performer of reggae music, and is famous for popularising the genre outside Jamaica. A faithful Rastafari, Marley is regarded by many as a prophet of the religion. Find it here.
Beach Boys-- Musical spokesmen for surfing, girls, and cars in the 50's, check out such tunes as Surfer Girl and California Girls for your party music playlist. Find it here.
Jack Johnson-- For some contemporary beach music, mellow out to the tunes of this surfer. Find it here .
Hula Music-- Get in touch with the authentic side of the island by choosing some of these tunes. Find it here.